Terms & Conditions, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Your registration includes:
- For In-person Participants:
- Access (Entry) to all conference sessions, poster and exhibition area
- Conference kit including name tag, program booklet and Abstract Book
- 2 Coffee breaks and Lunch for all the conference days
- Certificate accreditation from Organizing Committee
For Virtual Participants:
- This category allows participants to present at the conference virtually from home or work without attending In person
- Access to all Presentations
- E-Abstract Book and Program
- E-Certificate for Presentation and Participation
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation policy:
Cancellation policy is strictly followed and all cancellations must be made in writing.
Before two month will receive a full refund, less a €150 towards administrative fee.
Cancellations received 50 Days before the conference dates, will receive 50% of the registration Fee.
Cancellations received after close of business [before one month of the conference start date] are non-refundable.
The registrations with discounted prices are transferable but not refundable at any point of time.
In this case if the applicant is author, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings.
Refunds will be made within 28 days of receipt of cancellation notification.